Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Random September in Photos!

We went to Utah the beginning of September! Just because we wanted to! 

Sweet Cambry! We met them at Su Casa again! Favorite thing to do :) 

Megan and Mary are twinners :) 

Grandpa loves Cambry!!

Rachel's neighborhood had a picnic with all kinds of games, food, entertainment, and much more! It was a big old free carnival! Mary had a blast!! 

Mr Tanner and I! 

Mary and Tanner!


At the bus stop Mary likes to climb the tree while she waits :) 



Mary's best friend Mataya!

Eating at Chick Fil A! 

Madalynn is my buddy!! 

Cute girls! 

And here is some Denver Bronco Pride!!


Our team is doing awesome! They are now 4-0... Let's keep up the undefeated roll!! 

 
 


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 



 
 
 
 
 
 


 


 

 

3 comments:

The Dillons said...

Okay that was A LOT to read so I am making one comment! Sorry to be lame. 1. Mary is a beauty 2. I love my Watson family, they are a bunch of beauties and a handsome little guys (Megan's hair is long!) 3. 4th of July really do have a lot of great memories 4. Aubrey's wedding day was beautiful 5. You are looking skinny and I love your hair red 6. You don't take pictures of me very often, but that is okay 7. Grandpa Luckau is awesome! 8. I love when we have all the sisters together 9. Summer is a blast! 10. It was fun to catch up and look at memories.

The Dillons said...

Okay it annoys me how I said I will make one comment. I meant I will comment off one post. Also I said a handsome little guys, that is supposed to be guy...I didn't mean to say 4th of July really do, it is really does have a lot of great memories....haha oh well.

Hills said...

I want to hold Cambry and Tanner! Such fun pictures. I love the picture of dad and Cambry, so sweet! Fun times! Love that you got a bunch of girls to have BRONCO pride!