Mary and I went out to Texas Roadhouse with the Hadleys... Aren't the girls cute!
Working on sight words!!! I love the dollar store!
Brooklyn was over for a couple hours one Sunday and Mary was sooo excited to see her!
I love this picture! I look smaller!! I am finally comfortable in my own skin- I have lost about 29 lbs so far and loving the journey! Check out my weight loss journey
http://loseitemily.blogspot.con
On valentines day it was actually the 100th day of school so the kids got to dress up like they were 100 years old! Mary was, of course, adorable!
This last weekend the Watsons came down for fun! We celebrated little Megan's 6th birthday- and these two love to dress like twins! Twins twins nigh for fun!
Sunday I took Brandon for a little drive to calm down and to get out of my mommas hair- and we drove past the temple and this is what we saw... Gorgeous- this is taken with my phone! I love the flag waving near the Temple! It's beautiful!







No comments:
Post a Comment