Saturday, February 8, 2014

The "Family" Bag!

This year in primary the theme is "Families are Forever"! A couple times a month or every week we spotlight a family! They put 5 items in a bag that "describe" their family... And the primary has to guess which family it is... This week it is our family! 
Here is what the bag that goes around the ward looks like:

Here are the items that we have as our Empey family :) 

1. We all love the movie Frozen

2. We love going camping! 

3. Mary loves doing gymnastics! (This is one of her new cute Leo's!)

4. We love Peyton Manning! So we obviously go for the Denver Broncos :) 

5. And Will LOVES his Mountain Dew! 

If I could have my way I would add one more item!

6. I LOVE Zumba! 

There's the Empeys in a nutshell :)



No comments: