Monday, August 25, 2014

4th of July 2014

I love the 4th of July! We had the whole family in town for the 4th... We started out at the parade... 
Mary and I getting ready for the parade! 
Mary with Grnadma Grapes! 
Liza and Mary! It's tradition to get a pic every year with these two :) 

These two entrepreneurs! They made bracelets and sold them at the parade and at the river before the fireworks! 

More parade watchers! 

Tanner and Tyler! 

Seriously... How cute is this boy :) I lover Mr. Mavric 
Our family! 

Cute Cambry! 

We had a face painter by us at the parade... I love what she did to these girls' faces! 

Beautiful Mary! 

I was in so much pain on the 4th... I slept a lot... And so I felt pretty lazy! We headed down to the river to wait for the fireworks! 
The cute kids waiting and playing! 
Megan-Woods-Jaxon-Mary 

Magan, Katie and I! 

Mary and the boys :) 
Woods-Jaxon- Mary 

Elese, Kaylyn, and Katelynn!

On the way home after the firework show!! :) 

No comments: