Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Bright Reunion 2014

In July we also had our Bright Family reunion! We, as always had a blast!!! 
I think these 2 are models! Beautiful kids! 

Uncle Tyler telling the little people stories :) 

Aubs looks like one of the kiddos :) 

Haha see.. Models 😜

The first night the kiddos had a dance party... 
My cousin Jen brought glow in the dark bracelets for the kids! 
So much fun! 

All sistas! 

My mom and Uncle  Joel! 

Mary and Brookie! 

Skylee is my buddy- we like to eat raspberries... We eat them together before we are even supposed to start eating them 😁 haha she doesn't look so thrilled but I promise... She likes me! 

Ashley, Jen, and aubs! 

Dad, Brandon, and me! 

Lyner holding Brookie! 

Dad and Daniel! 

Mary holding sweet Paityn! 

Kylie, Jen, and me! 

The cute kids! 

Mary and Kabrea 
Ally and me!

My dad and Woods having a water fight!!!

I love Tanner boy! 

Taya and Charlyann 



Angie, Rachel, Allyson, Aubrey, and me


Lot of floating the river happens this weekend! 

I love my family!!! This just sums up how awesome we are!!!

No comments: