Warning: LONG POST WITH LOTS OF PHOTOS :)
We went to Idaho Falls the first weekend in April. When we pulled into town we met up with Wills family at Leo's Place (pizza place and fun for kids)
--------------------------------------------
This was during the 1st session of General Conference!

This is how one couch watched-- I was a part of this group :)

We had a couple cute babies with us!
Shaleena and the kids were here that weekend - it was so fun! Mavric and Abby like their Grandpa!

This is how Rachel, Aubrey, Katelynn, and Tanner watched conference!
---------------------------------------------

Pure love on that Grandpas face!

Abby's dimples KILL me with cuteness!!

Mavric's smile does too!!
-------------------------------------------
Some Easter celebrating with Luckaus!

Dying Easter eggs.


TANNERS FACE HERE IS ADORABLE!

BROOKIE- cracks me up!

Daniel and his fedora being silly with Taya.

These 4 are gorgeous. Taya, Brooke, Megan, and Mary!

--------------------------------------------
My birthday dinner was on the Saturday night since Easter was on my birthday. My mom made me Won Ton Salad! Delicious!!

Abby enjoying Uncle Will's jerky.

Birthday cake time!!

Not sure what was so funny but this picture cracks me up!

--------------------------------------------

Easter morning.

Time for an Easter egg hunt!



Seriously cute!


--------------------------------------------
Easter With Will's Side:

Jessy and I both Oregon- both having boys- both due end of June!

Kenny wanted in on the action!! Makes for a good laugh :)

Mary LOVES her Uncle Corey.


Hunter and I!

Parky and I

Me and Kaylyn

Another Easter Egg Hunt!

The crew...

Sarah and I

Desiree and Mary!
--------------------------------------------

Saying goodbye pictures! I have such fun sisters! And of course we were missing Angie and wished she was with us for the photo!

The cute Grands:

Doing a photo shoot with this clan is impossible!

But they are all cute! Missing Woodsman!

Auntie Em loves her New Mexico Kiddos!

They have my heart!!

Mary and Jatelynn are super close! They have such a fun bond! Almost like sisters.



No comments:
Post a Comment