I love getting little gifts from friends and family for sweet baby Liam!
These 3 outfits are from a friend from work, Becky! So so cute!
------------------------------------------------
One day I walked into the Resource Room and it was decorated and there was food and gifts! My coworkers sure know how to make me feel loved!!


Delicious!

Here is the gifts from my friends! So excited for it all! Check out those amazing booties that Alice made!
------------------------------------------------

Then my cousin, Magan and my sister, Rachel threw me a shower this last weekend.

I love these "magazine covers" that were made for when I was pregnant with Mary and now Liam!
There also was a calendar made so people at the shower can guess when the baby will be born. That will be fun to see who wins!

How cute is this punch! I absolutely love the look and the taste of this stuff! What a cute idea!!

Magan made this banner and I am excited to hang it in his room :)


These were the gifts for those who won the games and such! Such a cute idea as well!
And here were the gifts I got! Excited to Liam in these clothes!! Ahhh!


It was an awesome shower and I love and appreciate everything I got!


No comments:
Post a Comment