So I thought about a prego picture!! and I decided to put one up because crazy enough i popped out even though i am 14 and a half weeks-- its been painful in my back and the sickness has been MISERABLE(i am down 9 pounds than my starting pregnancy weight)!! and i bawl for no reason!! its crazy how that happens-- but here ya go on the getting FATTER picture!! it may look like just fat right now but it is definitly baby bump!! (just
ignore the spare tire on top!!!!)
Looking at my picture it just looks fat to me- but right under my hand there is a solid baby bump! i think my uterus must be huge!! My sisters are prego with me which is fun!! Rachel is having a little girl anyday now!! that will be her second! and ANGIE is having a little boy due on June 10! I find out what my little squirt is on March 20-- and i can NOT wait! We should hear about if Will did or did not get the job with Idaho State Police this week! so we are have been praying a lot about that!! its been nerve racking!
8 comments:
So cute Em! I love pregnant people. I just think there is something so special about you. Glowing and all. XOXO! Keep the pictures coming!
You and your baby bump is so dang cute! (And NO you do not look fat!) I loved when I started to show and people just knew I was prego instead of me having to tell them I was. You look so cute! I need to see you soon so I can touch the little baby empey!:) Love you!
Thanks for posting the picture. It is so fun to document the pics because later you really are curious about how you looked at different stages. I just go straight out!! Everyone is soooo different how they show but there is no doubt that those babies sure take a lot out of ya. Good luck Will, we hope you get your job!
Oh Em, you are just so cute! I love the picture. It's so fun to know that you have a little guy/girl in you. :)
Emily! I found your blog from Emily's page. I'm so excited for you and congrats! Em told me awhile ago...I should've called you or something. Check out my blog. www.jandbbarnes.blogspot.com We can stay in touch this way. Love, Becca
Em, I'm excited to see your pregnancy belly! I hope you are feeling better. We miss you -
Hey em that is so exciting. You look great. you look happy to. Stay strong you will love the results I know it. Love ya Jen Shirts
Look at that cute little belly, you better put more up as that baby grows so i can keep tabs. I love you!!
Post a Comment