Friday, July 18, 2008

37 weeks and READY!!


(excuse the picture my shirt is dirty!! oh well) Oh boy do i feel like an elephant!!! I am 37 weeks today and i am miserable! My feet are huge and wow its hot and exhausting. I had my dr appointment yesterday and i am so far dialated to a 1- and 50% ephased and her head is extremely low! So hopefully is comes fast and not dragged out!!! it is so hard to sleep, walk , sit- its uncomfy!! I am excited to get this little girl out of me and hug and kiss her!!

9 comments:

Sandy said...

Nasty foot~ and it's just as bad in real life. I can't wait for you to have your little girl. I bet she's beautiful. I've never seen you-not prego. I used to say that you have to be willing to
"go through ANYTHING" before you're ready to go through delivery. When you're there, you're there!! I hope you had fun at Lava.

Wendlelyn said...

I hope it doesn't drag out for you also. I know how long you've waited for this, you will make a wonderful mom!!!! You seriously need to stay off your feet, maybe a good soak at Lave will help them.

Kim said...

OH Emi. That does not look fun. I hope that she comes soon!

Justin and Kristin said...

Holy cow! Your foot looks bigger than it did at work, is it pregnant too!? Hahaa! (I don't know what that means, but I guess you're pretty uncomfortable.) I'm sure you're excited to hug and kiss you daughter (I am too), but just think, the longer she's in there, the longer u get to sleep through the night better and not worry about carseats! Heehee :) Plus I think it's cute when u waddle ;) hahaa, Love you!

Jen & Randy said...

Hey Em I hope she comes soon. I am so happy for you. You sound pretty miserable. That is the worst feeling ever. I hope with everything she doesn't come late. Well I wish you the best please send pictures I wish I could come see you but Al is a far far away place. Anyway Have fun and enjoy every minute they grow so fast.

Christensens said...

You look super cute (and ready). Your feet look to tired and ready! When do you get time off work? You really need to put those feet up! I am so excited that she is almost here. Don't worry...I've been wearing my makeup to bed just in case. :)

Haylee said...

oh you are a cutie... but believe me I know the feeling of wanting to be done with it and get that bundle of joy in your arms! Good luck with the last few weeks!! :)

Allyson said...

Hey girly you look awesome. I know how you feel it is miserable thoughs last few weeks, but the end result makes it all worth it. I love you, and your family we have so much fun with you all. Keep me posted on Mary's arrival!!!

Anneka @ Anniesays-Anniedoes said...

I totally feel for you! You are almost there babe! Good luck!!!