Thursday, July 10, 2008

4th of JULY!!!

The 4th of July was a real blast!!! We had Josh and Emily and their little boy Porter come, and The Lundbergs came up as well- My cousin Magan and siter Rachel and her Family were here as well-and we had fun watching the parade and fireworks, bbqing and all that shebang!!! Here are quite a few pictures from that day (waiting for the parade and fireworks)! Also i really need to get some pictures from Emilys camera because i have NONE of her cute little family or of Em and ME!!!









3 comments:

hayleemj said...

Sounds and looks like a good time! I'm glad you had a fun fourth!

Sandy said...

You are way too cute for your own good. I love the picture with your feet up. I wish we could figure out a way to do that with you at work. Hope to see you tomorrow but then again, hope not. Take care of yourself!

Kim said...

Loved seeing you, even though it was only for 2 seconds!