Thursday, July 24, 2008

HAPPY 4th ANNIVERSARY!!



So yesterday was Will and I's 4th anniversary! I can't believe its been 4 years!! I am so happy and thankful for Will! Its been a great 4 years and i am excited for many more!! we are actually celebrating it tomorrow by going to a dinner and a movie if baby permits! In which if Mary decides to show up I WILL NOT COMPLAIN! AFter 4 years of marriage we areexcited to start our little family and can't wait to meet our little girl!!

10 comments:

Josh and Becca said...

Congratulations you two!! My husband & I are celebrating our fourth this year too. YEAH!!!

Shaunie said...

Happy Anniversay! I cannot believe you two have been married for four years already. Man, the time goes by. No baby yet? Tell that Mary that she needs to get things moving along now. Take care

Christensens said...

Wow! 4 years already! Congrats.

Anneka @ Anniesays-Anniedoes said...

Congrats girl!! Has it been 4 years already?

Haylee said...

Wow I can't believe how fast time flys. Happy Anniversary! I hope you guys enjoy it and keep us updated on that little babe of yours.

Justin and Kristin said...

Now 4 years later, a little bundle of joy! CONGRATS!! I can't wait to come see her!!

Kim said...

Oh Happy day! (A little late!) I hope everything is fantastic!

Sandy said...

Happy Anniversary!! I hope you had a great day. You have some wonderful pictures. How are your feet? I still worry about you. Maybe I'll see you tomorrow but if not, take care!!!

Sandy said...

WOW!! I just Krisin's blog and found out that you've had your baby girl. YEAH for you!!! You must be so excited!! So, I won't be seeing you at work tomorrow. Good for you. Still take care.

Allyson said...

Congrats to the two of you! And i can't wait to see Mary's pictures posted. Congrats on her to! Love you All!