Saturday, August 2, 2008

WELCOME MARY ANNE EMPEY!!!


Well as you may know your life gets busy once the bundle of joy is here! I don't have internet at home so i had to wait til i got out to my moms before i could blog the good news!! Our sweet little girl arrived here finally!! She was born Sunday July 27 at 1:03 pm and weighed 5 pounds 15 ounces! 20 inches long! The labor and delivery was quite smooth!! i was so so miserable in the last few weeks of my pregnancy and my feet were swollen and my blood pressure kept spiking. Well she decided to bless us 2 weeks early and i did on my own!! no induction! i went into labor on the 27th at 3:00am and she was born at 1:03pm. No complications no episiotomy, rips, tears, etc. She is so fun and beautiful. I will post more pics and fun things later!! I can't believe how amazing she is and how much love we have for her!!!

7 comments:

Kim said...

Congratulations!!!!! I tried to call you yesterday, just cause I suspected something was going on! 5 lbs...that is tiny! She is really beautiful. Keep posting pictures.

Justin and Kristin said...

Congrats! Congrats! I love her. I want to hold her! I need a day off to come and visit, this working full time doesn't leave much time for ANYthing else.
How is the Johndis(?) coming, or going I hope??

Shaunie said...

Congratulations!!! isn't being a mommy the best! If you need anything, let me know.

Josh and Becca said...

Congratulations you guys!! She is beautiful and so tiny! Love it. Enjoy being a new mommy!!!

Paul and Amy said...

Congrats!!! She is beautiful! It is amazing the love you instantly feel for these beautiful children sent to us. We are glad she is here and is healthy. You guys will be and are awesome parents. Keep sending the pics.

Allyson said...

She is so pretty i can't wait to hold her. I am glad to hear all is well. I love you all!

apemarie said...

She's so beautiful!