I can not believe it has been a month already! Mary is so sweet and so much fun! I can't believe how much love we have for this little one! She is still tiny but sh eis getting bigger! I love that she is tiny because she still seems newborn and i LOVE it! Here are a series of pictures~ I tried lokking all professional but it does not at all! But it certainly show how ADORABLE my baby is!!
6 comments:
OH my goodness Em. She is precious. ANd can I just say that she looks so much like an Empey! Do you think so?
Hey em she is a very adorable little girl I am happy for you. The pictures you took are great.
kim- She does very much look like an Empey! she definitly looks like Will. every now and then i see me when i was a baby in her. She has my hands and thats all i know of for sure
she seems so alert!
Mary is so sweet and I can't believe she is 5 weeks.. I almost typed months that would be embarrassing. Although it is hard for me to compliment will :) I think that is a precious picture of will kissing mary! I love you tons! Your sis
OH she is so sweet!!! Kiss her on the cheek for me! Love ya and Little sweet Mary!
Post a Comment