Em every time I see pictures of your little Mary it makes me want a girl ten times more she is so cute. I find out in two weeks I am excited Either way I will be happy but I would love a girl.
She is sooo beautiful. Just like her mama. It was fun seeing you again the other night at Wendy's. I'm excited for you to be a "stay-at-home mom". That's the best thing ever, but we will miss you at the pharmacy. We'll still have to have some of those late-night visits.
Hey there, I wanted to come see you this weekend, but i felt ucky i wasent contagous i just was tierd and achy. I really do want to come see all of you, the next time we arent busy you will be the first to know. And wow Mary is so cute, the two of you did a great job. well i love you and tell everyone we say Hello!
6 comments:
Em every time I see pictures of your little Mary it makes me want a girl ten times more she is so cute. I find out in two weeks I am excited Either way I will be happy but I would love a girl.
She is sooo beautiful. Just like her mama. It was fun seeing you again the other night at Wendy's. I'm excited for you to be a "stay-at-home mom". That's the best thing ever, but we will miss you at the pharmacy. We'll still have to have some of those late-night visits.
She is such a little Empey, isn't she?! I can't wait to hug & kiss her. Miss you guys!
I love the picture of her passed out in Aubrey's arms! And the one of Lindsey kissing her. Too adorable!!
fun pictures! She is cute cute!
I can't believe how cute and old your sisters look... it's been forever since i've seen them! :)
Hey there, I wanted to come see you this weekend, but i felt ucky i wasent contagous i just was tierd and achy. I really do want to come see all of you, the next time we arent busy you will be the first to know. And wow Mary is so cute, the two of you did a great job. well i love you and tell everyone we say Hello!
Post a Comment