Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Pictures!!!

















i can't stop taking pictures of our sweet Mary so i will keep them coming!

5 comments:

Shaunie said...

she is so cute. Keep taking pictures...I have to many of Ava and it's fun. congratulations!!!

Kim said...

Oh Emi. She is beautiful! Of course we need to see more and more pictures. I love her little nose. I think it is adorable! Love the ones with the cousins too...tooo tooo cute. How does Brandon like babies?!

Justin and Kristin said...

I love ALL the pic.s: the ones of each of the G-parents, the cousins (cute blanket BTW), the 3 carseats (she is SO little), and the sisters and babies. How fun! I'm SOO excited for you and can't wait to come hold her again!

Jalayne said...

Congratulations, Emily! I think your new baby is fabulous!

Shurtliff Family said...

Hey Em! She is so darn cute! Congratulations! Your family just got more beautiful. Keep the pictures coming!