Mary LOVES baths! she calms right down and relaxes and enjoyes every minute of it!! She alway has the most pleasant look on her face!!
Thursday, August 21, 2008
3 weeks and 4 days old!
Our little girl is almost 4 weeks old! I can't believe how big she is getting. She still is very very tiny! Today i went out to lunch with my friend Wendy and she was holding Mary- and all of a sudden Mary had a HUGE blow out all over Wendy! It got all over her, Wendys shirt and pants. It was hilarious, yet i felt so so bad at the same time!!! While i was trying to clean her up she was so hungry so she got very ticked!!! While she was throwing her fit she clawed herself pretty bad on her face! it was so sad and i felt horrible!! This first picture is of a couple of her wounds (Very hard to see)
She is so tiny- i have tried on some newborn outfits like the one in the first of the next scheme of pics- and they DROWNED her! i still have to mainly put preemies on her! 

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
How cute! It's amazing how fast they grow.
I love the picture at the top of the blog!! She is seriously so tiny, I can't believe it. Funny story about the blowout, I am sure that is something you will remember for some time to come!
So, do you know when you're going to bless her yet?
She is so beautiful!! Don't you just love being a mom. I think it's the best part of life. We're leaving for Germany on the night of the 9th. We'll be back Mon. the 22nd. I heard you may be moving to Blackfoot and might still work with us. I hope so. I miss you there. You're in my prayers.
Post a Comment