Thursday, September 4, 2008

Idaho State Fair

Wednesday we went to the fair!! i took my camera to take pictures but hardly ever took any pics... Will andI LOVE the food there! Especially Will!!!!! My mom, Lindsey, Celeste, Will, Mary, and I are the ones that went to the fair. The food i had I started out with a tostada and rice with chips and salsa form the Melinas booth! then i had cinnamon almonds, scone nuggets, and french fries!! NOW WiLL on the other hand-- Had two pieces of pizza, pronto pup, corn on the cob, TWO tiger ears, caramel apples, a huge hamburger with sauteed onions, and a cinnamon roll..I think that may be all- but if i have forgotten anything i think you get the point! My mom was was so awesome staying there as long as we wanted and allowing us to do everything we wanted to do- i had a lot of fun with her and was glad we all went together... We only saw lindsey on the way up there- once we got there her and her friend went off and ended up going home with her other friend!


6 comments:

Haylee said...

Yummmyy fair food is so good!! Holy Moly Will ate alot! :)

Jen & Randy said...

Hey Jake liked the cow picture. He also loves to see little Mary. He says I want my baby, I am glad he likes the idea of another baby. Anyway sounded like you had fun.

Kim said...

Oh wow. That is a TON of food! I guess it only rolls around once per year, so you have to take advantage huh!? I have an uncle who is the same way, they come from Logan every year just for the fair and he eats and eats ane eats..yum!

Justin and Kristin said...

That sounds like a LOT of food!! (And lots of $$ too, cuz we all know that the fair food is as expensive as it is good.) That's what I'm excited for!! 2 hours and counting!!! I hope it doesn't rain!

Hills said...

Who is the oinker, you or Woods, I can't remember? I love the fair for the food also! It was kind of funny I looked at the pictures before I read and wondered why there was a cow picture in between pictures of Mary! So I thought I better go back up and read, so I did.
Love ya Emily!!!

Hills said...

Oh ya the first picture of Mary, cute and tall!!!