Friday, September 26, 2008

2 months old!

Mary will be 2 months on Saturday and I can not believe it has already been that long! She is so precious and has blessed our life greatly!! We took her to the doctor on Tuesday and she got her shots- holy cow that is heart wrenching!! She got pretty ticked off and it was so sad to watch! She was so happy prior- she even kept smiling and making the doctor stop in his tracks cause she was so cute and smily!! Here are her stats for two months:
weight: 9 pounds 9 ounces
Height: 22 1/2 inches
She is getting very good at smiling for everyone! She loves to look out at everyone- and she has giggled a couple times-- sad to say i haven't witnessed it yet. But Will, Lindsey, Rach, and my Dad have witnessed! She is getting really good at holding her head up- and belly time is going pretty good - she is really close to rolling form back to stomach!!! I love watching her grow each day and man do we love her very very much!
Mary in her swing! look how cute she placed her arm!
Grandma cuddling with Katelynn and Mary. That is precious! Every Grandma should rock their grandchildren!!
Mary smiling! Caught it with my phone camera- hence the coloring!

More sweet smiles from our little girl!!!

9 comments:

Devin said...

Ok Em, she is getting more and more adorable every day. And can I just say, LOVE LOVE LOVE the bow in the first picture. I am obsessed with bows. I think every little girl should wear all sorts of bows. She is super super cute. 9 lbs at two months?! She is so tiny! I am sure my baby will pop out bigger than that!! YIKES!!!

Devin said...

and you know this is kim...sorry...

The Watson's said...

cute little baby girl! Shots are really hard! They seem to be the happiest before too, I hate that! Cute pictures!

The Watson's said...

I think the bow is cute! :)

Haylee said...

SO ADORABLE! I Love her bow and cute Jacket in the first pic.

Hills said...

Emi~ She is adorable! I can't believe it has been 2 months already.

The Watson's said...

I have to comment again! Mary's smiles are adorable!

Sandy said...

Mary is so precious. I'm glad you get to stay home and enjoy her. There's nothing better. But, I still miss seeing you.

Christensens said...

I can't believe that your sweet little one is already 2 months old. :) Looks like you are having a blast being a mommy!