We have a tradition that every year my Mom and any of her girls, and Dona Applonie and any of her girls all go up and stay at Faye and Bob Applonie's place in Bear Lake for Womens Conference! It is such a fun place to be and I love it!! This year it was just Me, Mary and my Mom, Dona and her two daughter in laws- Krisy(Mike's wife), Eme(Mike and Krisy's daughter), and Lisa(Ryan's wife). And then Jill and her two girls and their friends! It was a blast and i got really close with Krisy and Lisa! I had a blast with them- that first night we stayed up talking til 4 in the morning. Which was stupid on my part-- Mary wokoe up right as we layed down and closed our eyes-- but i still had fun!!
Monday, September 29, 2008
~BEAR LAKE~
We have a tradition that every year my Mom and any of her girls, and Dona Applonie and any of her girls all go up and stay at Faye and Bob Applonie's place in Bear Lake for Womens Conference! It is such a fun place to be and I love it!! This year it was just Me, Mary and my Mom, Dona and her two daughter in laws- Krisy(Mike's wife), Eme(Mike and Krisy's daughter), and Lisa(Ryan's wife). And then Jill and her two girls and their friends! It was a blast and i got really close with Krisy and Lisa! I had a blast with them- that first night we stayed up talking til 4 in the morning. Which was stupid on my part-- Mary wokoe up right as we layed down and closed our eyes-- but i still had fun!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Looks like a ton of fun. BTW you are looking GREAT!
That looks like fun! I am jealous and by the way I have never been able to do that tradition, but I was the first daughter to go watch womens conference with mom and Donna. I'm not sure why I would be the first??!! Just kidding. You are looking good Emi. I love the picture of you with Krisy and Lisa. The Mary pictures are adorable!!! Love ya!
I want to go back.. Mary is soooo cute. Love you!
What a fun idea! Glad you had a good time. Sometimes it is just great to be with the girls!
As far as baby names goes, I love the name Jericho (and don't care what the middle name is as long as I get the Jericho part). Then my youngest name is pronounced Av-en-lee. There is a great book out there called Ann of Green Gables and a mini TV serious about the town of Avonlea.
Looks like fun Emo! Mary's a cutie! I like to see her smile! She's a sweetie!
Post a Comment