What?! She is 20? I cannot believe that. It seems like she should maybe be graduating from high school right now...? but then again, Clark is in college now and I know he is even younger than her!! weird!! happy birthday Lindsey!
Wow, Lindsey, 20! I guess I always pictured her as the "little sis", but she's really not that far behind, she is just one of the girls!! Tell I said HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!
4 comments:
What?! She is 20? I cannot believe that. It seems like she should maybe be graduating from high school right now...? but then again, Clark is in college now and I know he is even younger than her!! weird!! happy birthday Lindsey!
Wow, Lindsey, 20! I guess I always pictured her as the "little sis", but she's really not that far behind, she is just one of the girls!! Tell I said HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!
OK are you trying to be her fave sis! Check out her blog and the comment I made under the ward camp out!!! Love ya!
So Em, thanks for announcing my birthday haha! The picture of me in the grey shirt...wow never looked better! Love ya
Post a Comment