Sunday, September 21, 2008

Utah Trip!

Lindsey, Mary and I left last Sunday to go to Utah and spend time with our sister Rachel and cute nieces Taya and Megan! We stayed through Saturday. Will came down Thursday and came home with us yesterday. Will was able to go to a BYU game with Seth and Rachel. Lindsey and I had the girls and we enjoyed that very much! While we were in Utah we went to park a lot, ate yummy food, went to storytime at the library and ran around in MANY MANY circles with a 2 year old, 7 month old, and 8 week old baby!!!! We really enjoyed ourselves! Thanks Seth and Rach for letting us stay that long!!

This is Mary at the park and enjoying the sun!



This is Megs enjoying a cracker at the park!


Rach and Taya loving Mary

Sweet little Megs

Mary and Mommy!

Megan had gotten her shots while we were there and she had a fever off and on- and when she saw Mary she wanted to touch heads for comfort. It was very sweet!

Mary being happy and smily!

Megs with Aunt Lyner.

Megs with Auntie Em!

The three girls that kept us adults on our toes and VERY busy!
Mary, Taya, and Megan

Mary with Aunt Rach

Mary with Daddy!

She is so cute!

Mary and Megan napping! We took MANY naps.

Taya with Auntie Em

Mary with Oma Luckau- This was the first time my Grandma met Mary!

Will, Mary, Oma, and I!

Our little Family!

11 comments:

hayleemj said...

Very fun posts! Isn't is so great to spend time with family?! I LOVE LOVE LOVE it!! Your family and Will's family is so cute! I love those pictures of sweet little mary... she really is a doll!

Anneka @ Anniesays-Anniedoes said...

How big your little baby is getting!!! She looks like she is filling those cheeks out. I wish I could show you the porker my baby has become. It is quite the differece next to your petite little thing! I loved the pics.

Devin said...

Em, she is really getting so big and so cute. Loved the post! Also, LOVE LOVE LOVE the big bow!! Can't have enough of those!!

Devin said...

And of course this is kim!

Hills said...

Oh I love those pictures! All of them are adorable. I love the look on Mary's face when Will was kissing her, how funny! Taya is so cute with the babies! The pic of Megs and Mary cuddling for Megs' comfort is priceless! Enjoyed the pics with Grandma, she is getting lots of great grand babies from all of us! YA! Wish I was there! Love ya'all!!!

Jen & Randy said...

Hey Cute pics. It is so fun to see you with your little girl. She is getting so big and she is so cute. I am so excited for my little girl on the way. Anyway Love ya Jen

Coon Family said...

Hey Emily!! This is Rachael Coon (Mann)! I found your blog off of Darcie's and had to say hello! I can't believe you are a mom. It seems just yesterday we were baby sitting together. I've always regretted not keeping better in touch with you and your family. But hopefully now it will be easier. I am in Colorado with 2 1/2 kids. Two beautiful girls and a boy coming for Christmas! Hope all is well and drop me a line every now and then.

Justin and Kristin said...

So many cute pics.! Looks like fun!

The Dillons said...

That was a blast! I love all of those pictures and I can't believe how big Mary is getting stinkin day! Can I just say I LOVE the pic of Megs and Mary when their heads are together, so cute!

The Dillons said...

I forget to put every... every stinkin day

The Watson's said...

Oh we had a good time!!