This is Aubreys hair do- Lacie Backman did her hair!

This is Aubrey and her date DJ




This is the photo shoot before her date got here!
This is Aubrey and her date DJ
This is Aubrey with her best friends Ashtyn (in other pink and Karen in White)
her friend Ashtyn is wearing a crown- she won homecoming princess!
~And now the whole crew~
4 comments:
Aubrey is hot to trot!!! Watch out boys!
Now I get it Emily, Aubrey is now your favorite. She is everyones, except maybe Lindsey's!
Love ya!
She is hott! And FYI she is my favorite now:) because you just admitted that you all like her best so there!
P.S. I do love you two
Hey em Aubrey Is so grown up I swear I have not seen her since she was like maybe 8 and now look at her all grown up were does the time go. I hope mine never gets that big LOL
Beautiful, oh to be in high school again. Most people are so glad to be out, but I think of all the fun you could have not being a grown up.
Post a Comment