Sunday, September 7, 2008

Some more of my adorable baby girl!!

Wow i just get too camera happy! every outfit i put on her i have to take a picture!!! SO CUTE! The 2nd pic she looks a little drunk! or my sister Ang would say "milk drunk"! And the 3rd one is of her sleeping-- she does the CUTEST things with her little hands!!

2 comments:

Kim said...

Man, she is so cute Em. She is getting bigger and bigger! I can tell a difference already. I love the outfits too. That is my favorite part about the having a girl thing, I have gone outfit crazy! I am sure you can relate.

Anneka @ Anniesays-Anniedoes said...

Long time no blog and I have seriously missed some of the cutest baby pics EVER!!! What a darling little one!! And can I say the posts on your sisters just amaze me. When did everyone grow up? Aubrey looked stunning in her prom wear. Be sure to tell her for me!