MY VERY BESTEST FRIEND EMILY KAY!!! I was ready for a change on my blog and I am too stupid to figure out how to do it! So I asked her to do it for me!! I think she did a great job and I love it. It's very cute!! Thanks Em!!!
I meant "your friend" not "you friend" in the last post! I love the pictures at the top of the blog! Mary is sooooo precious! I love the one with Will and Mary and the one with you and Mary and the one of you all together and the ones with Mary by herself... and her face and smile! OK I love it all!
3 comments:
Nice job Emily~ not you Emi but you friend! Haha! It looks fabulous!
I meant "your friend" not "you friend" in the last post! I love the pictures at the top of the blog! Mary is sooooo precious! I love the one with Will and Mary and the one with you and Mary and the one of you all together and the ones with Mary by herself... and her face and smile! OK I love it all!
You are silly. You don't need this post. :) Love ya!
Post a Comment