So I was at a WIC appointment and they gave these shirts out to the babies who are breastfed- i thought it was cute! ( I eat at mom's)
Mary is now a little over 3 months and is SO close to rolling over from back to stomach! Here are a couple pictures of her just about doing it!!!!


her left leg here is over her right! if she moved her right arm - she would have been over!
6 comments:
Love the onesie!!! She has gotten so big, she looks about as big as Woods! Oh how I miss you both!!!
She's so cute!
WOW!! Hyrum can't even get his leg over... I guess the really fat ones need a little more time and muscle to roll =). I loved all the Halloween pics (I am such a bad commenter sometimes but i always check your blog!!)
I LOVE the shirt Em! I told Vance about it and we thought it was pretty darn cute!! She is getting SO BIG and even more and more adorable! How fun! Hearing about your motherhood stories are sure inspiring. I am sure you are the best mommy!
In reply to your comment-- we are delivering at Madison Memorial (Rexburg). We'll see how that works around the Christmas time (she's due the 28th) because we might be in IF.... hmmm.
She is getting so so big! I need to see that sweet thing again.
Get the video on here :)
Post a Comment