- My Husband- i am thankful for him and the love and friendship we have for eachother! I love being married to him!!!
- Our sweet beautiful little girl! MARY- She seriously is my world! I love her so much and cant imagine life without her and i don't know how i managed without her! She is amazing and makes me so happy! I am so blessed to have her in my life!
- My parents: they have been there for me through thick and thin all my life! They are great examples and teachers! I look up to both of them!!!!! I love them very much!
- My siblings and their spouses: I am so thankful to all of them and what they do and teach me! I have a special bond with all of them and i love and respect them a GREAT deal!!
- My adorable nieces and nephews: I love them all! They all haev such different and STRONG personalities!! i love it! I am so thankful for them and their examples!
- The Gospel: I am so thankful for the comfort and knowledge that the gospel brings! I am thankful for the leaders and prophet today and the teachings they teach!! I am thankful for my testimony and work on getting it stronger every day!!!
- Friends- I am thankful for all of my friends that i have and the support they give me! I love that when i need to talk or vent a friend is always there to listen!
Friday, November 28, 2008
ThAnKsGiViNg!!!
This Thanksgiving was fun and i really enjoyed the food!!!! We had everyone over except Ang, Ry, and Woods-- we missed them!!! My Uncle Joel and Aunt Nancy came and it was so fun to see them! Mary turned 4 months on thanksgiving-- more to com on that!!! Here is a list of just some of the MANY things i am thankful for
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Are you saying a prayer again :) Good blog Em! This is always a good time of the year to hear what everyone is thankful for! On thanksgiving we had a very special moment I think, while we took our turns! Cheers to Joel :)! Oh and we MISS Angie and her little fam! Come quick!
I am so thankful for you also. Thanksgiving was good and turned out even better than we had hoped for.
Love you!
Being thankful is great! There is so much to be thankful for! Good job with your list of thankful stuff!
Post a Comment