Saturday, May 30, 2009

10 Months Old!! Cont...

SO GLAD TO BE WITH MOMMY!
a fun little tidbit- Mary got weighed today and weighs 16 pounds 15 ounces!
Thats exactly 11 pounds heavier from her birth weight! She is so petite!

Megann Heath watched Mary one day for my Mom and she sent a bunch of cute pics! here are a couple of them! The above pic is Mary, Lainey, and Libby. And this bottom pic CRACKS me up!!! She falls asleep so easily apparently!




7 comments:

Audra said...

I'm glad you have her back! I hope you don't have to do that again! I can't believe she fell asleep like that! SO funny!

Hills said...

Love her so much! She is soooo cute! The sleeping pic is hilarious!!! Cutie! I want to kiss her!

Anonymous said...

Glad you're back with her!!:) I can't believe how fast she's bookin' it in that video!:) How fun now that she's crawling! Cute pictures from Megann! I love her sleeping in the bumbo chair pic!

The Watson's said...

Hi! Wow! She is a crawler! Cute Mary! That sleeping one is funny!

Richard and Carolyn said...

She is such a sweetheart. It was such a joy having her around!
Love you all!

Kim said...

I am so glad you are back with her...that would seriously be the hardest thing ever. I think Mary is just so gorgeous and is getting so pretty in her old age. haha! I can't believe how small she is too!

Natalie said...

I can't believe she fell asleep in the bumbo! So cute!