Thursday, May 14, 2009

The 3 Amigas!


Today I babysat one of my friend's twin girls! Katelyn and Kyleigh ( they are almost exactly 6 weeks older than Mary)! They are so adorable! Mary and them had a lot of fun together and i enjoyed every m inute of it! I was tired afterwards but it was worth it! Sweet babies!!!!


Mary
Katelyn

Kyleigh

mmmmm??? what should we do next?

That play phone is pretty cool!
(Katelyn, Mary, and Kyleigh)


They all were looking out the window spacing off at the same time! I thought it was pretty cute!


Mary

Kyleigh
Katelyn


This video is fun! Its just of them playing! I love how excited the girls were to play with eachother! It gets a little shaky at the end when i try moving to see everything and hair pulling- apparently if you zoom before you record it doesn't let you zoom out once you are recording! so sorry for all the moving around!

6 comments:

Hills said...

They are so cute!!! Looks like fun, yes tiring, but fun!!!

Gramma n Grampa said...

They are so cute. Big job watching three all the same age.

Unknown said...

Hehe, that's very cute! Looks like they were all busy and having fun!

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you had fun!! Talk about a handful!! I've always wondered what it would be like to have twins. I love the picture of the three of them looking out the window at the same time! So CUTE!!:)

The Watson's said...

Cute! I love the picture of them staring off together! :)

The Dillons said...

Nice pictures! Mary is adorable,I just love her! The twins are so darn cute!