Sunday, May 10, 2009

All Tuckered Out


I was feeding Mary this morning and I left the room for like 3 minutes! I guess she was exhausted!!!

I love her sooo much and I am so thankful to be a Mother!! It has been the best and biggest blessing to wake up and see Mary everyday! I never thought I could love someone so much and she is just amazing! I love her and I feel so blessed to be her Mother!!!! I love you baby girl!

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY EVERYONE!!!!!!!!

5 comments:

Hills said...

Happy Mothers Day! That is such a sweet pic! Love ya! I know it is a blessing to wake up to Woods every day! I love him so much!

Audra said...

So cute! Kate has never done that! I would love to make one of those family birthday calendars with you. Let me know when and we'll come over. I hope you are feeling better.

Anonymous said...

How funny! I love it when they fall asleep at the table. It's the attitude afterward that I don't care for. LOL

Scott, Kasie, Payton and Emmett said...

Oh my Gosh so funny!!!!! That is the most adorable picture though!!! I hope you had a wonderful Mother's day Emily!!!

Eric and Kortnee Johnson said...

Ohh thanks for the comment! I like Kambree too! I wish we knew what we were going to name her! I want to call her something, but NAMING is SO hard! ugh!
That picture is so cute! Hope you had a wonderful mothers day, you deserve it!