She is such a doll! I really need to meet her! I miss you guys! That clip is very cute and her pony tail looks great!
Oh, and she IS!!! (Not that she needed it to be.)
I love it! Kate was older than one before a ponytail would fit in her hair. I hope you are feeling well.
That is so stinkin cute! i love it. I can't wait till Hallie has hair for me to do. Her outfit is sooo cute too.
She looks adorable!!!
Cute! :)
Post a Comment
6 comments:
She is such a doll! I really need to meet her! I miss you guys! That clip is very cute and her pony tail looks great!
Oh, and she IS!!! (Not that she needed it to be.)
I love it! Kate was older than one before a ponytail would fit in her hair. I hope you are feeling well.
That is so stinkin cute! i love it. I can't wait till Hallie has hair for me to do. Her outfit is sooo cute too.
She looks adorable!!!
Cute! :)
Post a Comment