
Man its been so nice here!!! We have enjoyed being outside! Here are some pics of Mary! Sorry for the bad quality the swimming ones were taken with my phone camera cause i left the camera at my house!

Mary in her cute pajamas from Cabelas!

Chillin' at Wal Mart!! I loved how she held her arm!

~Will setting up the pool~

She was a little cold at first but then she got used to the water and LLLOVVED it!



She is like her Daddy- I kept getting pics of her blinking!

That looks like a tear but its just from splashing!

Bouncing up and down!

Jumping by the sides! BAD sun glare on this one!
It was so fun to have a day with Will and Mary!! We enjoyed our day in the sun!
7 comments:
She is so so so cute. She looks like she is having so much fun!!!!
Looks like a lot of fun. She is getting so big.
I want a pool like that in MY size!!
She is a cutie! What a fun little pool, we still have to invest in one of those!
Looks like a lot of fun! I want to come play with you guys!
So Cute! That does look like fun! We'll have to have a cousin swim party this summer when Woods can join us too! Angie and I were talking about that today! Mary is so cute!
How fun!! Mary is so cute!!:)
Post a Comment