Sunday, May 24, 2009

YaRd WoRk!!

Yesterday we did a lot of yard work! Well Will of course did most of it! I loved how it turned out! And it was so nice to be out of the house and soing something other than sleep or watching tv! But man i am sure missing my Mary!!!!! But 6 days to go until i cna see her again!! I love you baby girl!
Thanks Will for all your hard work in the yard! It looks great! And thanks Chad for helping as well!

BEFORE

AFTER


BEFORE

AFTER

BEFORE


AFTER

Before

After

6 comments:

Audra said...

Looks great! I think the stones make it look really good!

Megann said...

That looks awesome! Wanna come to my house?

Hills said...

SWEET!!! Good job!!!

The Watson's said...

It looks so good!!! Good job!!

Coon Family said...

There is a great lds article about why it is important to have a garden or yard to work on (especially for men). How it gives them something to nurture and to work out their stress!

Looks great! Good Job!

Anonymous said...

Wow!! IT looks beautiful!! Great job Will!:)