Monday, August 17, 2009

~S*C*E*N*T*S*Y~


This month EVERYTHING in the Spring/Summer catalog is 10% off!! I will be putting an order in next week- So if you want or need anything- call me (208-339-7585) Or email me (emilyempey5@gmail.com) It will be 10% off and shipping is FREE! We take cash, check and credit card...

*Also if you would like a new Fall/Winter catalog mailed to you- send me you address!!

These are the warmers being discontinued:
Bombay
Brownstone
Classic Chocolate
Dandy – Black
Dandy – Brown
Dandy – White
Dragonfly
Jakarta
Luminous
Patina
Pressed Penny
Punched Tin
Raised Dot Black
Raised Dot Mocha
Raised Dot Turquoise
Retro Chic
Shabby Chic
Weave – Black
Weave – Brown
Weave – White

These are the fragrances being discontinued:

Blueberry Cheesecake
Cashmere
Eucalyptus
Exotic Vanilla
Falling Leaves
Fresh Cut Cantaloupe
Grapefruit Blossom
Grapefruit Pomegranate
Havana Cabana
Hearth & Home
Herb Garden
Irish Cream
Juicy Peach
Leather
Lemon Lavender
Lots of Lavender
Luxe Vanilla
Meadow Pear
Mediterranean Spa
Mulberry Bush
Mysterious
Nutmeg & Orange Zest
Pomegranate Orange
Red Delicious
Sandalwood & Cranberries
Sangria
Sheer Saffron
Silk
Spiced Orange Harvest
Spruceberry
Strawberry Sweetie
Sweet Indulgence
Sugar
Sweet Tea Magnolia
Tarocco Mint
Tea Blossom
Toasted Apple Butter
Tuscan Garden
Verbena Berry
Wasabi Ginger
Watermelon Patch

3 comments:

Eric and Kortnee Johnson said...

Thanks for the blog comment. My baby showers ended up being pretty fun!
IT's funny, we thought we were being super unique with picking Jaylee and since I picked it I have heard of 2 OTHER Jaylee's! OH well I guess we can't be THAT unique!
I will have to order some scentsy from you once I run out! My mom buys tons and I steal it from her! hahaha

Eric and Kortnee Johnson said...

Heyy! So with all the supplies and stuff, I think ours ran around $35. I'd love to make you one if you let me know what colors or like patterns that you like :):)
Lemme know!

Kar said...

Dude, that is a lot of scents being discontinued! Are there any left? Hahaha! If I ever get some fundage, I will buy some from you.