Sunday, August 2, 2009

* Bear Lake *

This weekend my Mom, Angie, Woods, Mary, Lindsey the first half , Aubrey the second half, and i all went to Bear Lake. I love this place! The top picture is in the back yard of the place we stay (Grandma and Grandpa Applonie) and i LOVE it- thats one of my favorite places ever! Its so fun and relaxing! WE went up cause it was Raspberry Days- they do a craft fair - we swim at the beach and there is a private pool in the neighborhood we stay at -and talk and have fun with eachother! I had a total blast!

Mary and Woods playing in the rocks!

Woods in the pool- he doesnt like his life jacket so much- we ended up putting him in his tube where he must feel more free in!

Mary LOVES swimming!

Jessica. Lindsey, and Angie with the babies!

The swimming clan at the pool!

Mary eating a snack before the beach!

Woods enjoyed playing in the sand! He is such a funny kid! VERY FUN!

MOST of the clan up at Bear Lake! WE go up with the Applonie family- I love that family!

Mommy and Mary sitting at the beach! ( the water in the background is NOT the lake- thats the nasty flood water at the beach! )

Cute Woods!

Mom and Angie!

My lovely friend Lisa and Mary- Lisa and Ryan are moing to Missouri in two weeks :( I am sad - i will miss her - but Go Ryan in Medical school!

Mary enjoyed the sand too- can you see it in her fists!? she also would eat the sand- BLAH!

Cute but not amused Mary! haha I love this baby girl!!

Angie and Woods!

Mary chillaxin' in the chair at the beach! She loved this chair!

Angie, Aubrey, Mom, Woods, Mary, and me- this is right before Aubrey and I left on Saturday night! I had a blast here and can;t wait for Raspberry Days next year!!

This video CRACKS me up! Mary and Woods were supposed to be napping- this is right after we got there so our room wasn't set up the way we needed it too yet! But we kept hearing them giggle so i went and spyed on them and HAD to get it on video! Woods at the end realizes I am standing there so he wants out! haha
ENJOY!

10 comments:

Richard and Carolyn said...

Good job Em! It was a fun time!!

Natalie said...

I love bear lake! Looks like such a fun time!

The Watson's said...

How fun! Looks like good times! Probably not without me, but it was nice of you all to smile in the pictures for me! :) That video of Mary and Woods is hilarious! That is awesome!

The Dillons said...

That was a lot of fun! You all look red in the picture of all of you before you and Aubs left. I wish I could have stayed one more day but best friends come before beaches...I guess haha

Hills said...

We had so much fun and I love the video clip of Woods and Mary!!! Silly kids!!!

Kim said...

Oh man that video is a crack up! I love it. I can't believe that Mary is one!

Ryan and Lisa Applonie said...

It wouldn't have been as fun with out you girls!! can't wait until girls weekend to do it all over again!!

Love Dona

Scott, Kasie, Payton and Emmett said...

Wow your bear lake vacation looks like it was so fun!!!! I so am ready for a dip in the lake!!! I'm dying of heat!! ha ha ha!!! Love the video! hilarious!

Audra said...

Cute video!! I love it when babies laugh and play with each other. Looks like you had a blast at Bear Lake! Makes me miss it.

Kar said...

Oh, how I love Bear Lake. How fun. You have been partying this summer! So many vacations! I'm jealous!