Monday, July 27, 2009

** Mary is a ONE YEAR OLD!!!!! **

A Year ago today on July 27, 2008 at 1:03 Pm ...
Mary Anne Empey was born!
5 lb 15 oz 20 inches

Our sweet little miracle! I can not believe she is ONE! It blows my mind! She is so fun to watch grow and become a little toddler!

MARY ON HER BIRTHDAY!!! ONE YEAR OLD!!!
her shirt that Grandma and Grandpa Luckau gave her- "It's a Happy day!"


Sweet Girl!
It was Brooklyn's Birhday on the 23rd and they had a birthday party for her Saturday as well! We went to Funland for her celebration!

Riding teh train with Daddy!


Riding the Ferris Wheel with Mommy!
That night we had a BBQ with friends and family for Marys birthday bash!

Her cake!


The birthday girl's throne!

opening presents- She loved all of them!

Build a Bear from Uncle Chad- The bears name is Mer Bear! So cute!


Isn't it cute!
MER BEAR!



Starting on the cake! SHE LOVED THIS PART!

mmmm....

OH YEA....


WOW She demolished the cake!

Playing with the Fridge Farm from Uncle richard and Aunt Brenda Lee!

Playing with the fun Barn Animals from Grandma and Grandpa Luckau!
These animals are AWESOME! when you squeeze them it makes the noise of that animal! Too cute!

Books from Kristin and Justin

This is one of the gifts she got from Mommy and Daddy!

And another gift from Mommy and Daddy!

Today for her birthday my sisters and I went to Arctic Circle in Rexburg to meet up with some of Angies High School friends and ate lunch. Then we went to the Rexburg Spray Park! ITS FREE and a total blast! Mary LOVED it! Here are some pics of her on her birthday!

Eating an ice cream cone!







Mary loved putting her head down on the water and when she would lift it up a bunch of water would stream down her face and she would LAUGH! It was so cute!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABY GIRL!!!
WE LOVE YOU!

Isn't she adorable!!

9 comments:

Wendlelyn said...

Love it, she is such a sweetie!

Eric and Kortnee Johnson said...

Looks like so much fun! She's adorable! I love her eating that cake!

Red & Lyss said...

Happy Birthday to Mary, she sure is a cutie pie!

apemarie said...

She is going to have the BEST birthday parties with a summer birthday! How fun!!

Natalie said...

Happy Birthday Mary! Looks like a great birthday!
She is so adorable!

Rob and Christina Watson said...

She is so cute! And she has your eyes for sure. I love when they start looking like little people instead of babies!!

Coon Family said...

Happy Birthday! Mine kind of girl... chocolate cake!!

The Watson's said...

Oh My! Mary is sooo dang cute! She is very adorable!

Kar said...

I am really bummed I can't go to playgroup this next week to the spray park. It looks AWESOME. I'm going to have to take a solo trip up there, for sure. I've never been. Happy Birthday, Mary!