Wednesday, July 8, 2009

A FUN PLAY GROUP!

Today we went to the play group in our ward! It was a WATER PARY! It was a lot of fun! Mary loves water! Us mothers had fun talking and eating!

Libby deciedde she wanted to play too- so she jumped in with her clothes! It was cute!

Lainey and Mary have twin swimsuits!










Julia and Mary are like best of friends - its cute!

8 comments:

The Dillons said...

Looks like a lot of fun! There are a TON of kiddos! How sweet! Julia looks bigger than Mary?

Coon Family said...

So much fun! I miss IF! Whose back yard are you in? It looks very familiar!

Kar said...

Dude, I'm so mad I forgot my camera. But I was so busy with kiddos that I'm not sure if I would have had a chance to use it. Can I tell you how happy I am that I can come to these now?? And I was going to tell you - I love the pictures on the right side of your blog that show Mary growing up month-by-month. What a good idea.

Megann said...

What great pictures! I'll have to blognap them. Libby was so funny on the slippin' slide.

Richard and Carolyn said...

Great pictures!! Looks like everyone is enjoying themselves!

Anonymous said...

Oh, man! I'm sad I missed it!! I want to come to these still! I miss seeing everyone on Sundays!! Julia does look a little bigger than Mary, maybe. But they're both incredibly cute!

Hills said...

Fun times!!! Love play groups!!!

The Watson's said...

I want to come play with you guys!