After Marys bath this morning she was throwing a HUGE fit- I tried feeding her she kept throwing a fit- so i just laid her in her crib and let her throw her fit- when i went back and checked on her after like 2 min- this is how she was!
4th of July pictures coming way soon!
6 comments:
Mommies need time-out just as much as babies! She was just to exhausted to be happy! So cute!
So funny!!!
That is so funny! It is amazing how they can be throwing a huge fit one minute and content the next!
How cute! I wish I could still do that with my kiddos!
Oh you are not mean! I for sure do the same thing!
I often think to myself, "He can scream out here and make me crazy or he can scream in his room." Sometimes ten minutes is all it takes for me to calm down.
Post a Comment