This is the best i could get her to smile this morning!! haha
Mary has been sick for 7 days now! She has Bronchiolitis RSV- Sad story! She has had fevers for the past 5 days! So this picture above she stayed home from church! Doesn't she look sad!! She had her 18 month appointment today and these are her stats!!
Weight: 19lb 8oz (1.5 percentile)
Height: 30 Inches (10th Percentile)
Head Circumfrence (17.5 27th percentile)
Last week when i took her in for her high fever she weighed 20lb 1oz - so they are a little worried about her losing weight- Most likely from not wanting to eat since she has been sick!
Here are some pics for your Viewing Pleasure!!
I can not believe she is 18 months old now! Time flies! She LOVES "bootball" this is her watching the Colts! WE are big Colts Fans in this house!! And we are excited to watch them in the BIG game!
6 comments:
Cute girl! She looks sad in her sick pictures. That is sad she has the bronchiolitis RSV. I think Megs had that at one point, maybe not quite as bad as Mary. That is sad. It is probably nice to know what she has though so you can watch her! Give her a kiss and a nose rub for me! I love you Mar Bear!
She is such a sweetheart!!! The pic of her in a blue shirt and up close looks like my baby pic! Her sick pics are so sad, tear at the heart strings!!! I can't believe she is 18 months, love her and give her kisses from me!!!
That sick pic. is SOOOO sad!!! She looks like Katelyn in that pic. w/ the doggy, I think.
She is so TINY. I just spent the weekend w/ my friend's 6 mo. old and he is 20 lbs!!
Mary, you need to grow!! But Emily you are lucky!--Less to lug around!! :)
Sorry she's been sick. She looks so sad. That must break your heart.
Oh what a sweet sweet 18 month old. She is so precious.. get better Mary!!!!!
I was wondering if something was going on. Your facebook posts just kept saying over and over again that she was still fevering. That is really frustrating. So does she have to stay inside for awhile? I haven't had a kid get RSV yet. And she is just such a petite little woman. She always has just been little. A lot of girls are that way, I think. Except for Sadie. She's always been really tall and dense.
Post a Comment