Friday, January 8, 2010

Hangin' Out In The 'Burg!!!

Mary and I went to Rexburg tonight to hang out with Lindsey- and you can not tell in this picture but Mary did enjoy herself!!!

Mary playing ( Her hair was in Pigtails today so its a mess!)



It was so much fun to just hang out! Thanks Lyner!!!

Mary was cracking us up- she played for the longest time in front of the mirror and just made us laugh so hard!!! We have a video but Lindsey's internet is so slow and the video won't load, so one of us will post it later.

6 comments:

Scott, Kasie, Payton and Emmett said...

It's always so much fun to go hang out with siblings. I wish mine were closer and not so far away in Idaho!!! They are going to be even further away once we move to southern Cali.

Mary is too cute! I love the hair after being in pigtails. She has the cutest smile!

Abby said...

Mary is a darling little girl! Funny crazy hair- haha.
I didn't know you had your thyroid taken out and it was cancerous!! Yikes! I'm so glad you're cancer-free now. Hope 2010 is a healthy and happy one for you!

Hills said...

Fun! And I love her hair!!!

Patty said...

What a fun night! Mary is so gash dern cute! So are you Emily. And Lindz you're cute too!

Kar said...

Look at how dang long Mary's hair is getting! Holy crap! I used to love visiting Nat at her college - and she would come visit me at mine. We missed each other and always hoped we'd live in the same city someday, and now we do!

Justin and Kristin said...

The Mary in Pigtails picture is ADORABLE!!!!