haha I saw this on Kim's blog - so i tried it out- apparently this is what Mary was supposed to look like-- but i think the real Mary turned out MUCH cuter!! haha

What do you think about my little new baby Mary?
MakeMeBabies.com - What will your baby look like?

8 comments:
The real Mary is WAY cuter! The makemebabies Mary is a little... scary!
I agree with Patty. That one got your forehead haha j/k :) Oh I'm glad that isn't Mare Bear!
haha too funny. At least yours is white??? Mine got confused and gave me a black baby. Don't get me wrong, I would like that...but, just not happening.
Emily! That is funny! The real Mary is way cuter of course! But that is fun. It reminds me of the movie "How to lose a guy in 10 days" one of the ways was to make a family photo album of their future kids. It was psycho, but hilarious! Of course I want to see what they come up for Ry and I!
That is hilarious!! Mary is cute, cute, cute. Did I ever tell you that I love your blog background? I do.
Oh my gosh that is so funny!!! I must say your Mary is so much cuter!!!
Mary is much much more prettier!!!!
I just tried that for boy and girl and Justin shuttered and then Laughed out Loud when he saw both results!!
Post a Comment