Thursday, December 31, 2009

2009 In Review!!!

2009 is now at an END- CRAZY! It has been a crazy, fun filled, blessed year! I will just take you down memory lane of the past year! Enjoy!

JANUARY:

Brian and Shaleena and family left us in Idaho and moved away :(
---------------------------------
FEBRUARY:

Mary and I met Abraham! We had a great thing at our stake center where we learned about Abe and Was able to look at different displays!
----------------------------------------------------

MARCH:

We had a GIRLS night out at Lava- Some ladies are not shown here that went but it was a definite blast and needs to be an annual thing i think!!

I learned and developed a great love for this talent:making bows!!!
-----------------------------------------------------

APRIL:

I had my Thyroid taken out- this top picture is what it was SUPPOSED to look like!

And this picture is what it was more like- it was FIVE++ times the size it was supposed to be! Glad they got that outta me!
---------------------------------------------------------

MAY:

I found out that my thyroid was cancerous and I had to take a radioactive pill that made me have to stay away from this precious baby girl for 10 WHOLE DAYS! Thanks to all m y family and ward family who were so willing to help out with her this whole time! It was such a hard experience and i can not help but feel so thankful at how blessed my family is! My cancer was cleared!
-----------------------------------------------------------

JUNE:

FIRST campout of the year!!! Drollinger Reunion!
----------------------------------------------------------

JULY:

My Mom, Angie, Woods, Aubrey, Mary and I went to Colorado! It was a BLAST! And loved it so much!

This is at the Bright Reunion but Will and i celebrated our 5th YEAR Anniversary this month!
Our Precious Girl turned ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-------------------------------------------------------------

AUGUST:

Ward Camp out at Warm River!!

--------------------------------------------------------

SEPTEMBER:

We started having Reegan Back from the fun summer vacation! Best friends reunited!!
---------------------------------------------------------

OCTOBER:

Mary Loved going Trick or Treating!
Halloween 2009- Mary was a little LAMB
----------------------------------------------------

NOVEMBER:

Spent Thanksgiving with Will's family this year! Yummy food!

Brian, Shaleena, Katelynn, and Daniel were here to visit! We had a mini Christmas with them!
-------------------------------------------------

DECEMBER:


We had a very memorable Christmas with all our family and friends!

And that is 2009!
-------------------------------------------------
WE are so grateful for all our family, and all that they do for us! We have had a few medical emergencys in our families and are so grateful for modern medicine and that things a re going the way they are and hope they continue to ! We hope you all had a great New Year and that we all will be blessed in 2010!!!
~THE EMPEY'S~

10 comments:

Justin and Kristin said...

Love the review!!

Richard and Carolyn said...

Fun post.. loved reading it! Happy New Year to you!!! Love ya!

Patty said...

You would get the cutest baby award. I just love Mary. I'm plotting a plan to kidnap her.

Kim said...

Great review! Happy new year to you!!!

Natalie said...

Looks like a great year! Happy 2010!

Bigelow Family said...

What a great year! Hope 2010 is great too.

Scott, Kasie, Payton and Emmett said...

What a great idea to do a year in review!! You've had quite the year and I hope that 2010 is great for you!!! Your little one is too cute!!! Can't believe how much she is growing!!!

Hills said...

That is a sweet blog! Love you! Mary looks adorable! I love her picture in her red dress... pretty! PS... glad you got that ugly thyroid out of you! Crazy!

Kar said...

I am thinking of doing something like this on my blog. Oh, and I LOVE your new background. Adorable!!

The Dillons said...

I thought I already commented. But this is a great review Emo! I like that idea. Is it too late for me to do that?