Sunday, December 27, 2009

MERRY CHRISTMAS ( Warning: LOTS of pics!)

Christmas Eve this year we had Angie, Ryan, Seth, and rachel and their kids here. We also had Aunt B, grandma Empey, Terry, and Joel and Nancy here! We started the night out by eating the delicious food- Snacks like, beef stick, cheese, crackers, bean dip, fudge, caramels, fruit and fruit dip, etc...

Then we opened our gifts (always pajamas) from out parents, and our secret sibling gifts- Angie and Ryan had Will and I and we got the fame THE RISK-

Then we hung out and talked- my mom read to the grandkids!

Will and I then went home and Mary put her 2009 ornament on the tree- and went to bed!

Mary eating the deviled eggs!


Megsy


Woods

Aubrey and Lindsey


Angie and Ryan


Aunt B, Terry, Will, Mary and Emily!

MARY AND I


Lindsey and Mary


-Will had Brandon-

Us girls sporting our PJ's

The men with their BEERS (Root)

Our family

Grandma reading to Taya, Megan, Mary and Woods- We gave them suckers so their attention span would last a little longer!

Mary putting her 2009 ornament on the tree

Christmas Morning we woke up at our house and opened most our presents- It was so fun to watch Mary open her gifts and get excited! Then we went to my parents house and opened our gifts from them and hung out and had a nice breakfast- Then will, Mary and I went home a napped haha- woke up just in time to go back for Christmas dinner!! Later that evening we went to Blackfoot- jessy and Hunter came with us and we hung out with Uncle Rich, Brenda Lee, April, Aunt B, Grandma, and Terry- It was a fun exciting day!

This is Mary walking out of her room Christmas morning!

LOOK WHAT SANTA BROUGHT!









These cute girls are wearing the outfit Grandma and Grandpa gave - Don't they look cute- I could not get Mary to smile for the life of me!

Megan


Woods

Mary

Taya

The three babies- Megan, Mary, and Woods

Megan and Woods spent hours with this baby stroller- It was so cute to watch!

Look at that cute butterfly blanket Aunt Brenda Lee made for Mary!



We always let Mary "Drive" down the street when we go to and from My parents- she LOVES IT! isn't she a cute little driver!

For a Christmas gif- my parents give all of us kids gift certificates to a restraunt and they babysit the kids while we go! We went to Olive Garden on Saturday- It was a lot of fun! We even received free appetizers since our wait was longer than they thought it would be!

Brandon

Aubrey

Angie and Ryan


The whole clan!!! Thanks Mom and Dad for watching the babies and for giving us a nice lunch!!!!

7 comments:

The Dillons said...

Wow that was a long post but I loved the pictures. It was a fun/busy Christmas with all those cute babies! Olive Garden was so great and yummy :)

Richard and Carolyn said...

Love your post... It all went way too fast!!!! I sure enjoyed everyone here!!!

Patty said...

More pictures! I can't get enough of the Luckau's!!

Jill said...

Looks like you guys had a fun Christmas with your family! Mary is so cute!

Kim said...

Dang! Glad you had such a good Christmas. Love all the pics. Mary is cute cute cute. I am sorry that we didn't figure out how to get together while there. Next time I am there or next time you are here, we definitely need to see each other!

Kar said...

What a wonderful gift your folks gave you guys. It's so nice to go out without the kids sometimes. And Woods looks exactly like his daddy.

Hills said...

That was so fun!