Thursday, December 24, 2009

{Graves Christmas Weekend}

This last weekend we had our Graves Christmas! Jeremy and April and family came into town from Boise and we were all together as a family! We had a blast swimming , playing games, eating junk food, and just goofing off!

Hunter and Joee

Abi

Abi, Hunter, and Mary

Grandma Graves and Marcus

Hunter

Mar opening her gift from Jeremy!

Abi- showing off some of the present from Mary

This is Mary's Christmas dress- from Grandma and Grandpa Graves!

Mary got Legos from Grandma and Grandpa Graves- She loves Legos!



Abi, Jeff, Tami

This is the gift i got from Chad- Isn't it cute! I love it!!!!

We had a great weekend and I enjoyed spending time with family!

2 comments:

Richard and Carolyn said...

Looks like a great Christmas celebration.. Mary is so darn cute!

Kar said...

I love Hunter's little gummy grimace. I love baby gums. They're the best. Micah's getting a mouthful of teeth now, and it makes me sad. No more baby gums.