Monday, December 28, 2009

17 Months Old!

( Don't worry once she is two i wont be doing MONTHLY updates :) )

I can't believe how FAST time goes! Mary is getting so so big and learning so much! She is so much fun to watch grow! She is getting to be so smart!! She loves animals- farm animals, dogs, cats, cows, etc.. LOVES them! She is starting to look like a toddler- which is fun and sad at the same time! She is not my "baby" anymore- Well she is but you get the point! WE are so blessed to have this sweet little girl- and she brings so much happiness into our homes and any lives that come in contact with her!

her stats:
height: 30 inches
weight: 19 pounds ( give or take- I weighed her on my scale and she had all her clothes on)
she has 6 TEETH! 4 on top and 2 on bottom!

This picture cracks me up! Will and i were in the kitchen talking and realized Mary was being VERY quiet- so Will went to go check on her and told me to come look at her- when we found her- she was laying like this by her Elmo! She was just resting! haha! She is so funny!

10 comments:

Richard and Carolyn said...

Oh Em... what a little sweetheart! She is certainly a joy in my life!

Scott, Kasie, Payton and Emmett said...

wow!!! 17 months already!!! She just gets cuter and cuter every day!

Eric and Kortnee Johnson said...

She is so stinkin cute! I can't believe she's 17 months! Well on her way to the big 2 :)

The Dillons said...

She is sooo adorable. My little Mare Bear! She is growing up fast and so stinkin' smart. I love her!

Kar said...

Mary really is so smart. She's miles ahead of Micah in so many ways!! Sigh. :) I love how she was just resting. I'd like to do that right now - just rest...

apemarie said...

I like Mary in her sweet dress. Happy New Year Empey family!!

Natalie said...

Such a sweet girl and so cute!

Looks like you guys had a great Christmas too!

Hills said...

Today the 5th is your 285th month old day. I am pretty sure you will find that on mom's blog, so why are you stopping monthly when Mary is 2? Heehee! Love her and miss you all!

Hills said...

Well it came out the 6th on your blog, but it is still the 5th here!

Eric and Kortnee Johnson said...

Okk it's fixed! You can watch the 2nd one now!