Tonight Will, Mary , and I decorated our tree!! I LOVE this time of year!!!

Will stringing the lights on!
.JPG)
Mary instantly wanted some Candy Cane!- She is our sweet tooth!
.JPG)
The decorations above the fireplace!
.JPG)
Will setting up the train tracks!
.JPG)
Mary putting the star on this year!!
.JPG)
.JPG)
.JPG)
Enjoying the "chee"
.JPG)
There it is!
.JPG)
And once again with the lights off!
8 comments:
That is fun! Like the train! Nice nativity scene! Merry Christmas!!!
Looks very festive, I love it. The tree looks so cute and Mary is adorable!
Such a pretty tree!!! I love this time of year!!!
It's GLORIOUS!
So fun! I love your comment about struggling with the lights... who doesn't do that?! Looks like you are having fun for the holidays already. Oh, and your new picture at the very top is adorable. TOO CUTE of your fam!
We got ours up on Sat. and decorated on Sun. I'm glad I'm not the only one who is a bit late these days!!
I love the train under the tree, one day, we will have one of those!!
Pretty Tree!
Pretty tree! It looks real. Is it? I'm jealous. I miss the smell of a real tree. I see my gorgeous ornaments on there. Woot-woot!
Post a Comment