Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Playing Outside!


This isn't from playing outside- this was from Sunday! I love her face- she makes this face when I put my camera or phone in front of her! haha shes a hoot!

I love this face she is making!

She loves outdoors!! we cant wait for the summer weather and camping trips!!!

"Down" She wanted me to sit down by her!

Precious baby girl!!
I broke her heart when I brought her in!

4 comments:

Kar said...

This teaser weather is just killing me. Let it be spring already! And for good!!!

Lyss said...

Hey Emily, thanks so much for showing some interest, I really feel so fulfilled when someone thinks what I make is cute :). Let me break down my prices for you. I charge any person off the street $6.00 for the woven headband (I sell the headband and bows separately, but can obviously make them coordinate), $4.50 for the bow that goes with it, and $5.00 for the big felt flower. However, I would never charge you that much :), your prices would be $3.00 for the headband, $2.00 for the bow, and $2.50 for the felt flower. I literally have every color you can possibly dream up, and can combine any color. I love custom orders, they are so fun! So just let me know if you want some and what colors you would like. In fact, if you want to just call me (208) 360-5175 or e-mail me ifadidasi@gmail.com and we can talk about it, that would be great. I am even willing to give you some free stuff if you will tell people that you got the bows from me and give them my blog address :)! Thanks again Emily, hope to talk to you soon.

The Dillons said...

I love the bows you made. They are really cute. Also, those pictures of Mary are adorable. She really does love the outside! I want to take her on walks and what not. I don't know if i'm an emotional freak but the first picture with the quote almost made me tear up. I really liked that. I just might copy that idea and use it in my classes ;)! Love you!

Hills said...

Love outside! Adorable pics!