Sunday, March 7, 2010

Randomness!

this post is just pics of the princess! and she's cute so why not?!
this top picture is the face she gives when a camera or phone is in front of her! haha
my lil' goof!

On my mac there is Photobooth and it is quite addicting! Mary giggles a lot when she can see her self on the screen! haha- and Reegan loves this too- she gets some great smiles for it!



I told them to be silly and these are the faces they made haha makes me laugh so hard! I look creepy but I love them!




FUN TIMES

7 comments:

Lyss said...

You are so cute Emily, and thanks so much for adding my button to your blog!

katielayne said...

comment, comment, comment!!! just kiddin!!!!! i do read your blog. usually don't have anything exciting to say though. I'm pretty dull!!!
you do a good job on your blog!!

Katie

Hills said...

That Mary is so dang cute! Love her. Little offended, I comment all the time thank you very much! Just kidding! I know it is fun to read the comments. And just think how easy it will be for 13 generations down the road to find our blogs and history!

The Dillons said...

Haha those are great pictures. I loved the silly one! Cute cute cute!

Kim said...

hhaha, can't have too much fun with the photobooth can we? love the pics!

Lyss said...

Hey Emily, I would of course give you a sweet discount, just let me know what you are interested in, and I will let you know the price! Thanks for looking, it always makes me happy when someone likes what I do :)!

Kar said...

Look at how long Mary's hair is getting! And all of those teeth!!