Sunday, July 11, 2010

{4th (3rd) Of July}


I LOVE THE 4th OF JULY!
We started our 4th which was actually celebrated the 3rd- at a Breakfast on the Boulevard! YUMMY food! Then we watched the parade- After the Parade we had a BBQ with my family and wills family- Then we later went to the river to wait for the beautiful fireworks! mary LOVED the fireworks! We had a great 4th-
We also were able to visit with Jeremy and April for a quick min- it was so good to see them! i REALLY miss them!!!

Woods and Mary waiting for the parade to finally start

A lot of the crew!

Me and Mary!

Mary's biggest fan- LIZA from Classy 97

Me and Aubs waiting for the fireworks!

Ang and Woods was with us this year!!!!

Me and my buddy!

My cute parents waiting for the fireworks!

Mary and Daddy!

our cute lil family!!!

family hug!!!

This is during the BBQ! haha love mary's cheese face!

Mary and Brandon!

LOVE THE FIREWORKS!

On Monday July 5th we went over to Graves and watched some of our own fireworks! It was a lot of fun!

4 comments:

Scott, Kasie, Payton and Emmett said...

Oh I so miss the I.F. fireworks show!!! I haven't seen one in 5 years the compares! Looks like you had a wonderful 4th!!!!

Kar said...

I LOVE that picture of Brandon and Mary watching the fireworks. Mary is soooo brave. Micah wouldn't look at them. They scare the pooh out of him. And good for you for getting up early to do Breakfast on the Blvd.! I had big plans to go to that, but I felt ohhhhh so sick that morning, so we skipped it. And the parade. And the city fireworks. I'm such a party pooper!!

The Dillons said...

Oh how I love that holiday! It is the best and just so fun!I started my day by running, that was fun. You always get great pictures. And I have to say I am Mary's biggest fan, not Liza :) The pic of Ang and Woods is adorable. Good times!

Hills said...

That was so much fun!!!