Last weekend was the Bright family reunion in Lava Hot Springs!
We had a lot of fun! We got up there Friday and hung out for awhile!
We always have Hot fudge Sundaes that night with Mary Susan's family since they only stay friday night and go home saturday evening!
Little Kabrea giving a Wink!
We ate at Fat Jacks that night! YUMMY hamburgers!! FOR SURE!
This was on Sunday when we were leaving!!
We had a blast and are already looking forward to the next reunion!!
4 comments:
This is a fun post! I love going to Lava and seeing our family. You got some great pictures of everyone. I really like the one of me eating a hamburger...very flattering ;) The kiddos are all so cute!
Oh my gosh, Mary's hair in those swimming pictures is hilarious!!
I love the pics! Mary is a cutie and has some crazy hair! I love the hats, super cute!
Fun memories!
Post a Comment