I am going to have a bunch of random pictures this summer so I thought i would make a Summer time 1 and then we will continue that way! haha
Last week Angie, Woods, Mary, my parents, Brandon, and I all went to Provo to visit my Grandma and so that Angie could meet little Brooke!
On Oma's driveway eating popsicles while we had sidewalk chalk fun!
Mary and Woods are so silly! They climbed up in to the bed Angie was sleeping in and would say night night and climb under the covers ! they make me laugh!
Mary LOVES swimming can ya tell?
You cant see the book but Megan was reading to Mary and they would often look at each other and start laughing! must have been a funny book! :)
one night we went to Herriman and met with Diana, Marcum, Fawn, and Dalton and had a picnic at the park!
4 comments:
Looks like you guys are having a great summer!
So jealous about your 4th of july, first time in a long time I haven't been in IF...
Those pictures are so great. Those kids all play really well together. And baby Brooke is adorable! I cannot wait to have a new, fuzzy little baby at my house!! Woods looks like the twin of his daddy.
Looks fun! That yogurt picture is hilarious! So messy!
Those are such fun pics!!!
Post a Comment